TransferSystems is a worldwide channel management service for passenger transport operators. The service comprises: commercial representation, product distribution, booking system integration, operational support as well as reporting and analytics. We are connecting our network of professional taxi, car with driver, minibus and coach operators with travel industry partners seeking reliable transport partners.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will take part in the design and implementation of significant technical projects by both supporting the work of other Software Engineers as well as writing critical-path code yourself. In collaboration with the CTO on the team, you are expected to make insightful contributions to team priorities and technical strategies, help in identifying and solving ambiguous technical problems or architecture deficiencies. You’ll also participate in design reviews across the technical platform.
This is a greenfield project for a booking and dispatch system. The tech stack is comprised of REST APIs written in Golang, running on Docker containers. Relational databases are used alongside a realtime distributed message system.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Notions with the entire software development life cycle (coding standards, source control, build process, testing and operations).
- Proven ability to correctly apply Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Hands-on experience as a backend software engineer
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Golang.
- Experience working with queues.
Apply for this position
Send us documents, pictures, videos, work samples, or anything else that you think is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!