We are stepping up again in the game and going to open fantastic new projects to keep everyone updated on the state of the corporate atmosphere in new countries, and for that, we need you our new Junior Sales & Media.
Is it you? Well if you are an ambitious, focused person, with perfect English, that wants to rise up to the challenge of networking with Top C-Suite executives from all around the world, being part of our international teams. You will be in charge of reading the terrain, traveling abroad and coordinating the agenda to offer companies publishing spaces in some of our exclusive, large print partners, or on our own Digital Magazine format.
Some more details about the tasks and goals:
· You'll be travelling for mid to long periods of time (on company bill for transport + diets of course) often to sell our print products (both digital and analogue).
· You'll perform (with the help of our HQ office) the Market Research of the countries you go to in order to understand their opportunities and potential.
· You'll be contacting and networking with the Leaders of both the Public and Private sectors to organize, schedule and conduct interviews, close sponsorships, advertising deals and media partnerships, all while working with internationally renowned publications.
· Interest for the Editorial world, articulate language and quick-thinking are crucial. You shall be interviewing and presentating before CEO’s, Leaders and politicians of many different countries.
· You'll also be assisting to events, conferences, meetings... a love for networking is key!
· 1 year minimum of professional experience in commercial and/or sales positions (if it has been in print, bonus points!)
· Native speaker in English. Perfect dominion of the English language is a must. You must be able to express your ideas perfectly in English in both oral and written communication. If you have even more languages, all the merrier.
· Powerful communication skills. You will quite literally be the first contact clients are going to have with us, so you'll have to be quite the formidable PR.
· Your skills are going to be put to the test. Be organized but flexible, dynamic and self-motivated, results-driven. Capable of working with a team and being a great support for them!
· Take good care of yourself, good presence and silver-tongue are the paternoster of sales.
· Be responsible, we really need a person with integrity and maturity to meet the demands of this very stimulating and accomplishing role.
· Be committed and love traveling, you may have to spend as far as 330 days of the year abroad!
· You'll have a fixed income salary
· But on top of that, you get a commission of all your sales!
· Travel, transport, accommodation covered by the company.
· We are in the midst of a Digital Transformation, a Rebranding and a Digital Product Relaunch, it's actually a very fun time to join the team! Destined for greatness!
Caught your interest? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and a motivation letter expressing your interest in the position and the company. We'll be more than happy to get back to you!
Bests of lucks! Can't wait to meet you!
About Voices of Leaders