We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to be responsible for designing and developing automated tests for software enhancements, and new products, including cloud-based or internet-related tools. In addition, developing internal testing tools (frameworks) to improve testing quality
What You’ll Do
- Design test specifications through user stories
- Test user stories / features as part of sprint activities
- Use bug tracking tools to report bugs (JIRA if possible)
- Analyses test results and report them to SCRUM roles
- Be hands on in writing, executing and monitoring automated tests
- Build tools to support development and business functions
- Develops internal testing tools (framework) to improve testing quality systems
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project
- Work closely with Quality Assurance roles and other departments to ensure quality products with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile delivery schedule.
- Design test cases and test scenarios to ensure both new and previous features
- Assist the Test Manager in creation and preparation of test projects and personnel assessment
What You’ll Bring
- Educated to degree level from a numerate discipline (preferably Computer Science)
- At least 2+ years of experience working full time as a Test automation engineer
- Experience with recent automation Front-end techniques like Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar.
- Experience with recent automation Back-end techniques like Rest-Assured or similar
- Experience Jenkins or other CICD tools
- Experience testing Restful/Soap Web Services
- Coding skills based on Java
- Highly experienced with test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation
- Testing and Defect management tools
- Passion and commitment to quality
Nice to have:
- Testing certificates
- Agile and /or SCRUM experience
- Experience in error-guessing, exploratory, or scenario testing
- Experience with TestRail, Testlink or similar as testing management tool
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.