Have you ever booked a hotel online? Then you’ve probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Every day, we help more than 12,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Amongst the 350 D-EDGERs, the R&D team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
ABOUT THE TEAM :
Our goal is to design and develop the best possible products. Our R&D (100 people based in Paris, Barcelona, Bordeaux and Nantes) has developed a culture in which agility and teamwork are at the service of innovation and excellence.
We continue to maintain a “startup” spirit with autonomous SCRUM teams (3 to 8 people), focused on a product theme, and with great freedom of innovation and experimentation.
We are at the heart of an ecosystem of several hundred partners with whom we develop and maintain connectivity via API.
Our technical environment is very rich: distributed architecture of web services and applications on Service Bus, high performance, reliability and security constraints: you will need autonomy, initiative, and adaptability.
Under the responsibility of Team Lead QA, you will work in the R&D team that develops our applications. You will join a team of 3 other QA Engineer.
- Define comprehensive and structured testing processes
- Establish case tests, unit tests and performance tests
- Implement technical solutions for running tests
- Develop automatic tests for all applications that enable it
- Implement escalation tests
- Organize and run testing campaigns for new versions of our applications
- Work with development teams to integrate testing tools into development phases
- You have specific training in software quality and/or development.
- You have at least 5 years experience with mobile testing and/or with a software publisher
- These tools have no secrets for you: Selenium Web driver(mandatory) .Net C# or Java(mandatory) Appium, Powershell...
- You speak english very well
- You are passionate about software quality, automation of web and/or mobile application testing, web services and data processing
- You want to innovate and take on technical challenges: automation, industrialization, performance, scalability, etc...
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Attractive salary according to your profile
- D-Edge is Remote Friendly, 2 days in the office/ 3 days remotely
- Meal Allowance
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with Lead QA Engineer
- Online Technical Test
- Second interview with team members
... and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.