Lingokids mission is to remove language barriers and provide quality education for all children around the world. To achieve it, we are building a great technical team and we are in need of a Junior QA Analyst. Our headquarter is in Madrid and most of the team works here, but we are open to remote contributors.
We are building an online language learning platform for children
that offers fresh educational content weekly, presented through a ludic
interface that encourages receptive learning.
We already have an established product, with a user base of over 7 million users, but we don't just rest on our laurels. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
As a Junior QA, you will be meticulously testing our products making sure there are free of bugs. You will be part of our brand new QA team which works very closely with our production team formed by developers and artist, to achieve two weeks feature releases.
You will also get to work on:
- Test the functionality of our REST API
- Test the integration of the app into different devices and platforms
- Test language implementation into the app (Localisation testing)
- Follow and design test scripts and test-cases
- Report issues into a bug tracker
- Have an uncanny ability to efficiently find bugs and product issues.
- Are an avid mobile user and excited about mobile technology.
- Are proactive, accountable, flexible, analytical, pragmatic.
- Thrive working in a fast paced, startup environment.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team
member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of
working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
- Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
- Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish