Junior Product Analyst in Barcelona or Remote
We’re looking for a Junior Product Analyst who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe. #LifeAtLeadtech
How will you make a difference
How will you make a difference
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Design teams to define MVPs, perform business and user research and investigate new opportunities.
- Work closely with Content and Translate teams to optimize the information that we provide to our users.
- Define, understand and lead the analysis of key metrics to inform decision-making, product features and experimentation.
- Elaborate data analysis to identify opportunities while communicating users taking into account their behavior, different target groups and details of the product and business.
- Content management guaranteeing accuracy, simplicity and following the communication strategy established.
- Gather feedback from our users to improve our content and make the experience more valuable for the customer.
- Provide your input and help prioritize the project components to get a better estimation of time for the development phases.
- AB test management.
- Draft, review, approve and keep track of Jiras.
- Keep an open communication channel with the different stak
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and complex projects in management consulting, technology or sales operations.
- Strong analytical problem solving skill.
- An ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities and inform product decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good language skills (English, Spanish , other foreign languages are a plus)
- Good knowledge of Google Suite - advanced Excel/Google sheet skills are a plus
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Must be able to make decisions and exercise good judgment
- Able to anticipate next steps and ask necessary questions
- A can-do attitude; you are passionate about solving important problems and you get things done.
- Preferred experience as a content creator
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
Perks of being one of us:
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona's Blue Building, right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.