lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
lm group is looking for a Junior PHP Developer for CRM System for its team based in Madrid.
As PHP Developer you will be the owner of the configuration and the maintenance on our CRM and point of reference of our development team
- General maintenance, users configuration and automatism of our platforms (skills, email and others)
- Identification and implementation of activities
- Design of CRM customized with business needs
- Creation of stable and fast environment
- Simplification of the flow and creation of an easy and intuitive work space for our user
- First level investigation of reported issues
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of programming language Php
- Knowledge about the open-source relational database management system MySQL
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge about the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) and the standard protocol for email services Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking
- Basic knowledge in Linux
- Basic experience with open source CRM application like Vtiger or SuiteCRM
- Precision and focus on details
- Problem solving
- Proactivity as team player