Leavy.co is rapidly expanding to become the world’s largest online travel experience!
We are currently building our global Marketing organization and seeking regional Marketing managers to grow our business. In this role, you will be a key driver of the success of our expansion into your country by supporting the local country management and growing the number of users.
You are a junior marketer with some experience in driving growth/acquiring customers via growth hacking tactics (online and offline). You have worked with one or a few marketing channels (eg Paid social) and are motivated by driving results at scale. Ideally you have experience within a start-up / scale-up as well as the travel industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and execute locally relevant growth tactics to acquire new customers
- Work with the local country team to define and implement relevant partnerships with the goal of acquiring new customers while establishing our brand presence in the market
- Collaborate with the central marketing team to align with the global marketing strategy and implement successful tactics from other markets
- Support the localization of our web and app properties (eg content creation, translations, optimizations) depending on needs
- Manage and grow the local social media community (by creating relevant content to find new leads)
- Build/maintain ongoing reports to track progress and marketing ROI
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2/3 years experience in a growth marketing / growth hacking role (ideally in a start up) with proven examples of impact
- Good knowledge of marketing channels (eg Google, FB, Twitter, Linked In…) and tools used to drive leads at scale
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (French is a plus)
- Exceptionally Driven and passionate about growth - well organized and driven by success (not afraid of playing “different roles” as needed)
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- “Can do attitude” capable of solving problems and create a marketing vision