Ubeeqo is a European start-up specializing in mobility and fleet solutions for both corporates and consumers. Founded in 2008, Ubeeqo is about disrupting the way we think about getting places. The absurdity of car ownership in an urban environment. We see a world where getting where you want to go is possible in a different way. Where mobility is fluid, shared, and connected. A car only when you need it.
Ubeeqo is all about the move from car ownership to car usage. To achieve this ambition, Ubeeqo offers individuals or SMEs on-street cars scattered in the city centers of main European capitals. With an innovative and easy-to-use app, book a car from a few hours to a few days and you are ready to go!
Our corporate solutions offer companies innovative ways in which to meet their mobility needs and optimize business. Through our web platform, we offer a simpler and more efficient way to get a company going: from company cars to car rental, from taxis to trains. Our goal: to optimize our clients’ (L’oréal, Airbus, Danone, Michelin} performance and generate savings, while respecting the environment.
Ubeeqo is still at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast.
We seek those who are:
- Agile and creative
- Start-up minded and curious about new technologies and business models
- Looking for international challenges and a fun work environment
- Excited to change the way people travel and the way our cities are organized
- Convinced of the necessity to preserve our environment
We are looking for a talented Graphic designer to join our team in Barcelona. Someone willing to work on various prints and web projects, and to support our marketing teams spread across 6 countries.
You will work within the Design department to handle any marketing request, including creation of flyers, posters, roll-ups, fair stands, presentations and other specific supports as well as visuals for social media, mailings and landing pages.
You might be a perfect fit if you are:
- Creative and passionate about visual aesthetics, but also able to understand the business dimension associated with design
- Experienced in both print and web based projects
- Able to work fast, multitask in several languages and handle tight deadlines
- Organized and able to work both independently and in a team
- An enthusiast with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with changes, new ideas, critical feedback and following directions
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience as a graphic designer, in both print and web/digital design
- Fluent English is a must, as you will communicate with people from different countries on a daily basis. We will only consider applications in English
- Video/editing skills is a plus
We offer you:
- 20-22k per year
- A full time contract (although a part time position could be considered at the beginning to see how well we work together)