We are super excited to announce the expansion of our third studio which is based in beautiful, sunny Madrid. We are looking for a Game Developer to join this adventure and be one of the first core members to help grow the studio. You will be part of a world-class group of programmers building original games for a variety of platforms, including Xbox One, mobile and Steam.
- A strong passion for computer programming.
- Some experience with C# and/or C++
- Knowledge of a Game Engine like Unity.
- You should have a record of Personal Projects.
- Excellent programming and computer science skills.
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate with the London team.
- A university degree in computer science or related field.
Working alongside our Client-side engineering team, you will be part of a world-class group of programmers building original games for a variety of platforms,. You will be responsible for planning and implementing game features and tools, and help the production team to bring game concepts to life. You will be passionate about games and understand how to leverage technology to make the magic happen. You’ll have a comprehensive understanding of hardware and system limitations, and be prepared to think laterally about how to achieve awesome gameplay and visuals. Being part of a multi-discipline team we’ll also expect you to keep abreast of technologies outside your area, and encourage you to share your own expertise with the rest of the team.
- Salary based on experience.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a growing company.
- Awesome trips to our London office.
- Excellent local working conditions, great location in Madrid.