Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers
weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data
and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and
If you are motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
We are currently looking to hire great software engineers. Successful
candidates will join one of our teams and will be in charge of
developing our products, from the low-level algorithms to the
As part of the team, your missions will concern:
- Our user interfaces and their related backend (web application with case management, data visualisation, and dashboard functionalities, advanced search).
- Database interaction (sometimes you will need to optimize some queries).
- Internal tools for the dev, data science and research teams.
- Fixing your PR reviewed by some senior developers.
You will have the occasion to learn from more experienced developers or anyone else in the team and company. Your ideas are needed to continuously improved our solution and you will participate in shaping the future of your team as we scale up.
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new in the market. Our main tools are:
- ASP.Net Core or C#, written with Visual Studio 2017 and Resharper for back-end code;
- React.js (ES6) with Redux, written with VSCode and packaged with webpack, for front-end code;
- SQL Server and Elasticsearch;
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy.
Shift Technology’s engineering department is filled with top performers who are committed to technical excellence, inspired by challenging projects, and always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
If the following qualities ring true, you would fit right in at Shift Technology.
- Despite your short experience, you have very good coding skills: whatever your language of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You are proactive and take ownership of your work;
- You often come up with new ideas to solve complex problems, and know how to get your teammates behind them;
- If the challenge of delivering an excellent service to our customers motivate you;
- You can communicate clearly in English.