At Fy!, we are passionate about using technology to help people discover things that they love. Our iOS app connects women to the most exciting lifestyle products from around the World, through an addictive and serendipitous shopping experience.
We are funded and backed by some of the savviest investors in Europe including Forward Partners, 500 Startups and ex-leadership of ASOS, Streetcar and LoveFilm. We are a small but passionate and experienced team of entrepreneurs, technologies and market experts working to build something huge. Join us!
- Work on all aspects of our tech stack: our consumer apps, backend
platform, supplier platform, analytics and notifications tools
- Help solve interesting and challenging problems in the fields of: recommendation, predictive analytics, pricing, logistics, marketing automation and application development
- Identify blockers and opportunities for growth, to help us constantly improve our customer experience
- Take ownership for fixes and features from early on
- Support the team in learning and leveraging our technology and tools
- Participate in product development
- Follow good software development practices (TDD, continuous integration, feature branches, code reviews)
- Get exposure to a wide variety of progressive tech including: Clojure, Datomic, React, React Native, AWS, Kubernetes and more