Adkomo is a Digital Advertising start-up based in Barcelona. Founded in November 2018 by experts in Online and Mobile Advertising, Adkomo is now working with more than 100 partners across the world, helping them acquire new customers via innovative and performing marketing campaigns.
@About the Job
As Adkomo Full-Stack web developer, you will work hand-in-hand with everyone in the team (CTO, Lead Developer, Developers, Product Owner) and bring your energy to :
- Collaborate with the product team to specify and plan upcoming features
- Contribute to technical evaluation and specification of upcoming features
- Implement new features using the best practices
- Correct bugs because nobody is perfect!
- Review the code of your teammates to keep the project clean and share knowledge
@What do we offer?
- Healthcare Sanitas
- 2 days per week Working From Home
- Working in the Barcelona city center, 5 mins walking from Passeig de Gracia
- Opportunity to learn from talented and experienced marketers
- Your voice counts and we want you to be a part of Adkomo success. Share your ideas and take ownership of new projects !
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
@Skills and Requirement
- 1+ years in web development, ideally in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- 1+ years of experience with our back-end framework: Symfony 4/5/6 - API Platform
- Knowledge of a front-end Library : ReactJS
- Database : PostgreSQL
- DevOps : Git/Gitlab
- Mindset: autonomous, proactive, problem solver, adaptable (eager to work in a fast growing environment), and team spirit
- Interview (Video conference or face to face interview)
- Industry Review & Best practices shared prior to joining the team
You must be allowed to work in the EU