What we do:
Secfi is the pre-wealth advisor for startup employees. Figuring out what to do with your equity-based compensation is complicated and expensive and is therefore often ignored and neglected. Secfi makes handling startup equity compensation simple and affordable. We build technology that helps employees make the right decisions for their equity compensation. By addressing their biggest concerns they can spend time on things they love doing most.
For our Engineering Team in Amsterdam we are looking for a talented Junior Front-End Engineer, who feels right at home in a fast-paced environment. You quickly grasp new technologies and are always looking for new & better ways to solve complex problems. You enjoy making beautiful products with an amazing user experience. You will get the opportunity to work on a product that is in its infancy, learn from a great team of engineers and contribute to the direction of current and future amazing products.
In this role you will:
- Work in a small agile team to build and implement features based on mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers on how to effectively use APIs.
- Use experiments, data and user feedback to improve our web-application to be fast, easy to use and functional.
- Passion for building comprehensive, intelligent and elegant solutions
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar
- Strong communication & team collaboration skills and willingness to learn.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
Your benefits include:
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth
- High-end gear
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers