We are looking for a Junior Software Developer with experience in technologies such as React, Angular and Vue.js. The candidate will be involved in several projects mainly related to healthcare. Work site located at Idneo facilities in Mollet del Vallés (Barcelona).
You will be part of a high qualified engineering team focused on R&D projects. Also, we are developing complex software products for big key clients and we want to incorporate a new colleague to help us carry it out successfully taking care of:
Understanding and applying common design patterns.
Develops unitary testing scenarios and assumes accountability of unitary testing of their own code.
Develop the Software solutions needed to cover the objectives set in close coordination with the Test and Validation team to ensure the quality of the code.
Analysis of user requirements and maintain a fluent communication with the product owner during the sprint to ensure he is up to date on the project's evolution and Jira repositories are updated.
Manage effectively the product modifications throughout the development process.
Participation in product design reviews in order to provide input where functional requirements and product design is necessary.
Research, design and develop new software programs.
Work closely alongside colleagues within the company; including project managers, HW engineers, ME engineers, designers, developers, systems analysts, as well as sales and marketing professionals.
Ensure, together with the Master in Design, the technical feasibility of the product.
You will be required to work in direct contact with the product or device you are developing for and will have hands-on management on both its validation and evolution up until the final product stages. We also work using Agile/Scrum methodology and you will therefore be included in a High tech environment.
You are a junior frontend developer with experience in Angular, React and/or Vue.js and you have CSS layout skills. You must be used to test driven methodologies, know how to perform unitary testings and being used to work with Jira, GIT or similars.
Also, you are communicative and assertive, and you are able to transmit your ideas clearly and keep a fluent communication with the project's stakeholders, especially the product owner.
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!