We’re growing as fast at the speed of the light! For that reason we’re looking for a Junior Developer / Data Scientist with a proven track record in the field of big data and data analytics/data science. Are you the star who wants to join our adventure?
At Hotelchamp we provide hotels with conversion enhancing tools. To optimise the effect of our tools we perform tests and apply machine learning techniques on large quantities of data that we gather from our clients’ websites.
Over 1,000 hotels with esteemed names like The Mandeville, Hotel Palazzo Versace in Dubai, De L’Europe in Amsterdam, Meininger Hotel Group, StayOkay Hotel Group, Bilderberg Group, Amrath Hotels in the Netherlands have joined us on our mission to rethink the way hotel distribution should be done!
How cool would it be to be part of an amazing team of 7 developers in our office in Groningen? Check the objectives and requirements below. In case you would like more information about the role, please contact our Head of Technology: Santal van der Veen.
- Design, build, test and document data integration and big data solutions;
- Aggregating and analyse data;
- You will help developing on the core product;
What you bring to the team
- MSc. or PhD degree in artificial intelligence, statistics, or related field
- Python programming skills + data science python tools (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit learn, matplotlib, etc)
- SQL (Redshift)
- Machine learning
- Apache spark
- Preferable knowledge of Hadoop, Amazon Web Services, NoSQL.
- Professional proficiency in English
- You are able to translate complex matters into straightforward solutions;
What we offer
- Open minded and exciting culture
- Awesome multicultural colleagues (20+ nationalities)
- Freedom to be amazing in your work and grow exponentially
- An energetic cheer on your major milestones
- Unique opportunity to craft your signature into our growth
If it rings a bell, join us at Hotelchamp!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!