Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here.
looking for a creative thinker with an understanding of data and
analytics and a passion for technology and marketing. You are also able
to analyze big data sets, combining your technical input with A.I.
sourced information and build visualizations to effectively communicate
strategic data insights with customers.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Working with external stakeholders to define the objective of the analysis
- Obtaining data from multiple disparate sources such as structured, semi-structured, and unstructured sources
statistical analysis techniques to understand patterns in large volumes
of data, identify relationships and data clusters, detect data
anomalies, and classify data sets
- Presenting complex analysis results tailored to different stakeholders in a highly consumable and actionable form
machine learning algorithms (supervised and non-supervised algorithms)
based on large databases (consumer profiling, clustering and such)
- Keep improving our process and workflow. We're in a growing stage and therefore very open to discover and use new technologies and explore how we can continuously improve our way of working.
Our (current) tech stack:
- Python and R for project development
- PowerBI for visualization
- GCP and AWS for cloud storage
- Serverless and Docker for API deployment
- SQL and NoSQL for database management
- You possess an analytical and critical thinking
- A proven interest in trend prediction, optimization, and data visualization
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and no fear of using R, Stata, Python, SQL and visualization tools
- Good understanding of data mining techniques and data preparation
What's in it for you?
- Great office location in Rokin, Amsterdam (5 minutes walk from Dam Square and 15 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central station)
- Working with an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, and social events