Newzoo is looking for a recent graduate for our position of Junior Data Analyst. It is important that the candidate has a clear affinity with internet and digital media (a strong interest in video games in particular is a plus).
- Analyzing data from various sources, including our primary consumer research in 28 countries, data streams from our clients and the Global Games Market Data, in Excel and our own online dashboards.
- Assisting and testing of our online consumer research, both the questionnaire itself and the online programming.
- Ability to present results of market research in a graphically appealing manner and generate publicity with it.
- Creating client specific PowerPoint presentations based on custom analysis of the available data.
- Collecting and analyzing data of our data partners.
- 0-2 years work experience with MSc degree in Market(ing) Research, Psychology, Marketing (Management) or Business Administration.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills, can answer client questions independently with statistically sound advice based on the available data.
- Experience with data analysis tools and/or data processing.
- Strong analytical writing and communication skills in Dutch and English (fluent).
- We love quirks! If you have particular unique interests or talents, we will work them into your personal development.
- Must already be living in The Netherlands, preferably the Amsterdam area.
- Full-time job in center of Amsterdam, with some international travel likely.
- A job with a very international outlook in a dynamic, ever-changing and fun industry.
- Direct contact with data partners and some clients.
- Plenty of room to develop yourself and shape your career.
- Be part of a fast-growing, ambitious, young, and energetic team.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Why people love working here
- 1. Competitive salary and a good pension scheme
- 2. An annual budget for personal development
- 3. Working in the heart of two of the most vibrant cities in the world
- 4. Monthly chair massages
- 5. Monthly after-hour activities
- 6. Daily ping pong, foosball, and pinball contests (sometimes out of hand)