Who we are:
TAPTAP, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. TAPTAP provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, N. America and S. America. Global media agencies and large to mid-market brands leverage TAPTAP’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because TAPTAP brings together analytics, creativity, innovation, ambitious challenges and teamwork. Our goal is to link physical and digital marketing. All of it, globally.
Since our founding we take a mobile-centric approach in the development of sophisticated data-driven marketing & advertising solutions that has led us to develop the Sonata platform.
As we continue to grow we constantly seek only the best non-conforming experts in digital marketing and advertising. We need initiators that welcome challenges with open arms and better themselves through their innate constant drive to improve.
Short Job Description:
We are seeking a Junior Creative Executive & Front End Developer who will be a part of our client services department, you should be a leader in the creative design and technical development of display & video ads, mock ups, and creative proposals for mobile advertising campaigns, working in a fast paced environment heavily customer oriented.
You will be working with the most important advertisers and advertisement agencies in Spain, EMEA, África & Latam, bringing to the table your creative and technical developments.
Job description & responsibilities:
- Development and innovation of mobile ad formats.
- Implementation of tracks and other measurement tools.
-Design ad creatives, mock ups, screenshots and videos for campaigns. You are comfortable telling a story through design and videos.
- Work collaboratively with Client Services and Sales departments, while interfacing with agencies and advertisers.
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years of experience in front-end development and as creative executive.
- Expertise in mobile responsive development and new trends.
- Adobe Creative Cloud/Adobe CS, especially:
- After Effects
- Microsoft Office and Google GSuite
- Experience creating video materials, including video editing and animation tools
- Print Design & Typography
- Speed and efficiency in the execution of projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Pro-activeness and commitment.
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity or work experience in ad tech, digital marketing, or in an agency/advertiser.
- Full-time contract
- Ticket Restaurant/Health Insurance
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other.
- A flexible and solution-oriented workplace.
- The freedom to use your creative instinct & technical knowledge.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
About TapTap Networks