Who are we?
We are a product-first company with a simple vision: empower lodging operators to build and grow their business through technology and help them become independent from large corporate online travel agencies. Our software enables vacation rental business owners to easily create a bookable website and manage all their reservations. We are one of the few funded and fast-growing tech startups using .NET technologies, with an always increasing number of Linux-based products. We are already one of the leading softwares in our niche and we need your help to scale this to the next level.
Why do we need another DevOps?
At Lodgify, we embrace a DevOps-based culture that partners developers with operations staff to ensure that the organization achieves optimal running of software with minimal problems. This culture is one that supports a willingness to work together and share.
Supporting our DevOps Engineer, you will help us in the need to establish better communication and collaboration, to best serve the IT business needs of the organization.
Here is what you will take care of:
- Google Cloud Infrastructure in general
- Infrastructure reliability
- Continuous Integration
- Research and development
- Office IT infrastructure and support
What do you need to know?
- One of the following programming languages: Golang, Python, Bash
- Linux/Windows Server system administration
- SQL Server
- Web Servers: IIS
- Network and security
- Docker Containers
- Build automation & C.I: Jenkins
- Cloud hosting (Google cloud is a plus)
- Knowledge of HA systems is a plus
- Ability to express fluently in English is mandatory
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication
What do you get?
You’ll receive a competitive salary, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed. We really care about personal growth and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. By joining us, you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team made up of more than 14 nationalities. You'll also get to enjoy our team events in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.