Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital reading experience on any device. As a pioneer in this sector, Zinio works with every major magazine publisher in the world. We operate online newsstands and award-winning mobile-optimised iOS and Android apps in more than 30 languages, providing access to digital magazines which can be read online and offline on any platform. Zinio also develops Newsstands, Readers, Libraries, API-services and PDF-to-XML conversion for partners with major white label clients across the world making use of our products.
The company has delivered 750M digital magazine editions across more than 8,500 titles from 1,300publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers. Headquartered in NYC, the company has offices in San Francisco, Barcelona, London and Ho Chi Minh City.
What you´ll be doing:
- Building globally distributed web applications with a heavy frontend component and OCD-level of attention to detail, with a Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- Leveraging the latest technologies, languages and frameworks to get our applications and services closer to end-users and increasing our footprint
- Contributing to concept development and technical strategy in an agile environment, with colleagues all across the world.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with frameworks as React.
- State management frameworks as Redux, Mobx.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and client-side scripting.
- Experience with NodeJS, and build tools such as Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Excellent English communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Passion for clean, tractable algorithms, data structures, interfaces and performance optimization.
It will also be highly valued if you:
- View frameworks as Angular, Vue, Ember
- Pre/post processor LESS, SASS, postCSS
Why You’ll Love Working with us:
- Highly skilled team: Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun and friendly international work environment.
We Offer Great Benefits Including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team Building activities.
- Free fruit and beverages.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.
If you are interested, please apply sending a cover letter and CV in English with all data relevant to the position.