Are you passionate about technology?
Do you love to be part of impactful and disruptive projects?
Are you keen on fast-paced and startup environments with real flexibility and fully remote policy?
Would you like to work alongside a bunch of great people that are always willing to listen and support your growth?
If your answer is yes, you would really enjoy being part of XpertAI!
What you will be doing:
- You will Implement applications features in our most important and international project.
- You will be focusing on the Development of Good Practices, test coverage, unit testing, clean code.
- You will participate in all agile ceremonies: groomings, sprint plannings, dailies, and retros.
- You will be reviewing and approving code from team players.
- You will participate actively in discussions about architecture, patterns, and good practices to deliver high-quality software.
- You will develop RestFul APIs following microservices patterns.
You will be successful if:
- You worked before with NodeJe, Express, NestJS, Molecular, Micro, Serverless, Claudia.js or Senecajs will make your life easier.
- You are familiar with ECMAScript 2015 expert, you will enjoy working here even more.
- You have worked before on version control with Git, this will help you to succeed from day one.
- You have some experience with HTTP ResetFul API´s, it would help you with your day-to-day tasks.
- You have hands-on experience with microservices architectures, this is important to make you understand the project.
- Clean architecture is very important for us so if you are familiar with SOLID principles, you will be a great addition.
- You have experience with Cloud Services like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- You have knowledge of containerization technologies: e.g. (Docker).
- We are a diverse team, so fluent English it's a must.
- There are some meetings where you will take part, so being in the Central Europe Time zone (-+ 1) will make it easier.
- You have availability to work as a freelance or by a contractor.
Also would be great if you also
- Have experience using AWS services: DocumentDB, dynamoDB, ElasticCache (Redis), Lambda, API GW.
- Have knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, dynamoDB, redis) and SQL Database (MySQL).
- Have experience with NATS as a communicator between microservices.
- Passion about technologies, as we are a tech company.;)
- Proactive and committed to quality.
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Have a chance to grow, develop and learn with training & certifications, sponsored by XpertIA.
- Be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working + coworking space to spend time with your colleagues whenever you want.
More about us...
XpertAI is a young startup founded in 2018. We are based in sunny Barcelona in a WeWork office with a lot of amenities around. Digital Strategy & IT consulting specialised in providing SW & App development services to accelerate and embrace digital customer interactions. Our main client is one of the biggest telecommunication providers in Africa. We are building a multifunctional app to facilitate Africans access to free communication, money transactions, and entertainment across the whole continent! and we are very proud of being part of such a beautiful & meaningful project.
Our principles are flexibility, openness, and blameless, we work in an open office with an Agile mindset and in a fast-paced environment where every team member contributes to the success of the company with a positive attitude towards excellence and teamwork.
If this sounds interesting and you are looking for a company with a promising future where you can develop yourself, this is your opportunity!
*XpertAI does not sponsor VISA.
XpertAI treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, experience, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Applicants in need of special assistance during the interview process may let us know in your application.