WHO we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Java Technical Lead, strong, highly technical, software engineer specialized in Java backend technologies, who have worked with microservice architectures, streaming apps, noSQL databases and CI/CD pipelines. As a Technical Lead at Sngular, you’ll be responsible of meeting with the client to gather requirements, analyze the best solution, prepare the technical documentation and manage the development team, leading them to the successful completion of the desired feature.
WHAT you’ll be doing as a Java Technical Lead:
- Maintain good communication with stakeholders gathering information and keeping them posted of the progress
- Define and lead a Spain based team.
- Ensure delivery of expert level Java, microservices architectures, noSQL Databases and Kafka code for modern browsers, across full web stack.
- Lead other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client’s products.
- Decide how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise.
- Manage the release life cycle and feature roadmap of our client’s products.
WHAT you'll bring as a Java Technical Lead:
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience as Software Engineer (desired).
- At least 7 years’ experience in Software Engineering, Systems Architecture, Application Design, Development, and Analysis.
- Knowledge of backend development technologies (Java/Spring Boot).
- Knowledge of diverse technologies such as SQL and NoSQL database systems, JSON/RESTful APIs and microservices, enterprise service buses, Swagger, YAML, Jenkins, Kafka, cloud services such as AWS or Openshift.
- Good communication in English is a must.
- Spring Boot
- Microservices architectures
- noSQL Databases
- Cloud (Openshift or AWS)
What can we offer?:
First of all you will work with the best professionals in the sector and with the latest technologies in the market.
- Continious learning (you would have a budget for training, certifications, attend events, unlimite access to Udemy platform....)
- You could attend as a free, our meetings and events in our Hub.
- Career plan and follow up one on one.
- 22 days of holidays and one day more as a your birthday and December 24th and 31st.
- Flexible schedule.
- Short schedule in July and Agoust.
- Flexible compensation.
- And last, but not least, spaces where you can express, propose new challengues and changes, padel matchs, dance, basketball competitions... Also you can ask our collegues or you can have an idea if you watch this :) https://bit.ly/2UqMMAa
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
We are innovation enablers.
Founded in Madrid, Spain, more than 20 years ago as a developer of custom software solutions for some of the leading financial institutions in Europe, today, we have over 600 professionals working throughout the United States, Spain, and Mexico—with other international offices poised to soon open.
We provide a wide range of end-to-end technology solutions for companies in industries as diverse as health, energy, retail, and telecommunications. Despite our strong growth, we have not forgotten our roots as a startup and that, in the ever-changing world of technology services, innovation and nimbleness are the keys to our (and our clients) success.