Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated Currency Management Automation software solutions that help companies to automate their foreign exchange processes and leverage currencies for growth
We are a 120-person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we've raised over €30 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6500 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights' Fintech 250 list, our Currency Management Automation software, Kantox Dynamic Hedging®, was named Best Risk Management Solution by TMI in both 2020 and 2018, and Best Solution Innovation in 2019. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We do not compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading...
We’re looking for a Java Engineer to join our Kantox software engineering team in Barcelona! Our platform core is primarily based on Ruby on Rails, but all the mission-critical communication with worldwide banking system goes through Java. You will work with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary multi-cultural team that view Kantox software development as an extreme team sport.
The Kantox Engineering Manifesto
Our engineering culture is devoid of egos yet we take great pride in our work. We believe in constructively challenging each other pushing our knowledge, code, processes to the absolute limit.
Our processes are based around continual self improvement, continual code integration and deployment.
- 3+ year’s of professional experience in Java
- Self-driven personalities with a hunger to learn and improve
- Engineers that are not afraid to make mistakes, but have a passion to do things right
- Strong team players that dare to ask questions
- Permission to work within the EU
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona