Quality Clouds is a SaaS startup with an automated configuration review solution for SaaS platforms. We are a young company looking for people eager to learn and work in a very dynamic and technical environment.
Quality Clouds is looking for a Java/PHP Senior Developer to join our team in Barcelona.
About the role
- Being part of an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS platform experts whose mission is to build a market-leading software product.
- Active participation in our SCRUM meetings to stay in synch with our product pipeline so that he/she can foresee any resource limits and provide or scale needed infrastructures accordingly, in a timely manner.
- Produce top quality code and provide input into the technical design of the product.
- Contribution mainly to the back end layer (Java based, with heavy use of the Spring framework), together with the development of the admin portal, API layers and other vendor specific integration modules (PHP based, Laravel Framework)
- University Degree or final years, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5 years+ hands on experience in Java-based server side projects
- 3 years of hands on experience with PHP server side development, especially with the Laravel framework
- Deep knowledge of key Java language programming concepts: Thread Safety, Generics, Java 8 and later, and Lambda Expressions
- Deep knowledge of the Spring Framework – Specially Spring Core, Spring Testing, Spring Data Access, Spring Integration
- Full proficiency in SDLC tools for Java development – Maven, Unit Testing frameworks (including Mock Object frameworks), Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience using MySQL database as backend for Java applications
- Passionate about code and code quality
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- High creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and passion for cloud environments.
- Familiarity with AWS platform – S3, EC2, AMI definition and management
- Experience with DevOps tools and techniques (Continuous Delivery, Containerization products such as Docker, etc…)
- Experience with of one or more low code development platforms such as Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Office 365 (especially Dynamics 365 and SharePoint online), Appian, Mendix, etc
- Advanced knowledge of static code analysis tools (SonarQube, Google Closure Compiler) and the theory behind them (code parsers, AST generators)
What we offer
- Real development opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
About Quality Clouds