Camunda we have built a profitable business based on our open source
software. Our core product is made by developers for developers and is
helping a growing number of organizations around the world (e.g. NASA,
Zalando, Universal, Lufthansa and many more) to visualize and automate their mission-critical business processes.
We are looking for developers who enjoy solving complex problems and implementing elegant solutions. As a developer at Camunda you'll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
What you'll do
- Design and implement new features based on customer and community feedback using technologies like Java, Spring, Java EE, SQL, Jenkins etc.
- Discuss architecture and best practices with your teammates
- Improve our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews and adding meaningful tests
- Represent our projects in the community forums
- Work on a popular open source project that is being used worldwide (checkout an examples and the underlying source code at github.com/camunda)
- Spend 10% of your working time on your own pet projects
Who you are
- You are passionate about writing clean code and have 2+ years experience in doing so
- You don't like boring work, favor a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of programming (i.e. test-driven)
- You like to work with open source technologies
What we have to offer
- We don't estimate. Nobody will ask you how long it will take to finish a certain feature.
- A fast growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment (Kanban)
- Lots of opportunities to take responsibility and ownership and learn new skills
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Family friendly working conditions (our core office time is 5 hours!)
- A phenomenal view over Berlin, free beverages, fruits, cereals, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)
- Start date: Whenever you're available
- Fair and competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Location: Berlin (no traveling involved)
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.