Are you a back-end software developer who writes high-quality Java code? Do you have experience with refactoring & improving existing code? Do you know your way around AWS? Then we are looking for you!
CoolGames reaches millions of casual gamers around the world through its gaming brands, websites, games, and partnerships with media giants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Join the technology team
- Maintain and improve existing backend services
- Design, propose, and implement new backend services based on recent technologies like the Play! framework.
- Support QA and our internal Game Studio team when questions on backend services arise
- Document the services we offer for both internal and external game developers
- Perform code reviews
- …and help us grow!
- 3+ years of experience in developing back-end services
- Bachelor or Master level CS degree or similar experience
- Fluent in Java or a similar language
- Experience with stateless MVC frameworks, preferably Play!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work from our Amsterdam office
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation
- Optional company stock plan participation
- Health care insurance compensation
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- An open, informal and international company culture
About Cool Games