NPAW is looking for Backend
developers (Java) to create new and impoved modules for the leading
Business Intelligence tool for the Online Media Industy.
This is your job if you are looking for challenges, creating new Big Data technologies, want to see how your work makes an impact in the Industry.
Main job duties include (but not limited to):
- Create tools and software developed in Java that enable the creation or evolution of different products.
- Optimization of existing services
- Collaborate with the Customer Engineering and Operations teams to plan the different custom development projects cycles and deliverables.
- Assist the Customer Engineering Team on documenting and assisting our partners and customers developers and partners on the project integrations.
Desired Skills & Experience
are looking for a great engineer who wants to be part of a committed
team, with a high level of demand, somebody who enjoys creating new
solutions and improving existing ones.
- Experience as a back-end developer and using Java
- Experience in service optimization
- Git version control system
- Smart and hard worker
- Passionate about programming
- Always looking for solving engineering problems
- Not afraid of new learinings, other programing languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient
- Results oriented person
- Used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude.
- Career development opportunities
- International team
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment
- Flexible remuneration options (health, restaurant, nursery, public transport)
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee
About Nice People At Work (NPAW):
NPAW is a business intelligence and technology company serving the online media industry. Using real-time data, our team is committed and works relentlessly to provide our customers with the best business intelligence and video analytics technology possible.
Our platform YOUBORA leads the industry in technologies integrated and devices supported, enabling our customers to take smart business decisions using in-depth and complete data.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.