As one of our Interaction Designer (IxD) you will be supporting the
Experience Design of our platform and all products. Your primary mission
will be to understand our business needs and product requirements and
transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products
You will work on bringing our visions and concepts to life, bridging the imagination gap between our technology and its application areas for our clients.
Your challenge is to adapt your design vision to the new paradigm of gestural interaction and rethink the traditional interfaces.
It will help if you have built prototypes using tools such as: processing, Unity.
• Establish meaningful Interactions for interfaces of e.g.: technology demos, software
• Designing User Experiences
• Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts
• Staying up to date with UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration
• Ability to create prototypes
• Portfolio that demonstrates understanding of UI/UX best practices.
• Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Fluent in verbal and written English communication
• Team player attitude with solid positive energy. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively