There are more than 350 million reasons to join Brainly — one for every student you’ll help go from questioning to understanding. Team up with us as we build and continue improving one of the most popular ed-tech products on the planet. In a world of questions and uncertainty, you can be part of the answer as we shape the future of learning and change lives, one student at a time. If this excites you, you know what to do next.
Let’s get to know each other. And get ready to make a difference!
Product Teams at Brainly are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 300 million students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day. On a daily basis you will work with a fully independent product team which includes: developers, data analysts, product designers, QA. Most of the features that we are releasing are under A/B/n test, so you’re gonna see how your designs are working in practice. You will work with substantial autonomy and a strong impact on the product.
As a member of the newly created mobile team, together you will take full responsibility for the mobile product area from conception to completion creating valuable and engaging products. All of the features that we are releasing are under the A/B/n test, so you’ll see how your designs impacts students and the company in practice, (e.g. onboarding free trial as limited time offers) and many more interesting challenges to provide value for our users and also increase the mobile conversion while decreasing churn.
As the Interaction Design expert in the Monetisation team, you will collaborate closely with the Customer Experience Product Designer and the development team to build products that people love while meeting business objectives. In this role you will utilize data-driven creativity to create a world-class seamless user experience with trustworthy UI design that will allow users to achieve their goals efficiently. Furthermore, you will be responsible for delivering customer-centric designs for our mobile application and web platforms with the goal of improving revenue generating actions.
WHY DESIGN AT BRAINLY?
- Check out our Dribbble and Medium resources to discover what we’ve been up to lately.
- Take a look at our design system called Pencil, of which we are especially proud. Also, you can visit our Instagram to meet your future team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Work in the Monetization Mobile Product Team with substantial autonomy and strong impact on the product
- Working with the Team to identify users pain points, and create solutions to address them and bringing them to life
- Create interactions and experiences with a very strong focus on mobile
- Create a trustworthy and delightful user interface aligned with brand identity
- Produce interactive prototypes and test functionality
- Contribute to Brainly Design System and work closely with the Design System Team
- Identify opportunities for leveraging user experience
- Supporting the maximization of the value proposition of our product for users
- Research materials and techniques
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer or Product Designer focused on Interaction Design, RWD with Mobile First approach
- Experience Interface design tools (we use Figma)
- Experience prototyping tools (we use ProtoPie / Webflow)
- Experience working with Design Systems
- Excellent UX/UI skills
- Expertise in the development of design, prototyping, and motion
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS
- Experience in conversion rate optimization and designing interfaces for user growth
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience working for educational platforms
- Experience developing Design Systems
- Experience Adobe After Effect
- Academic degree in the field of design
- Keen on user experience design (user-tests, customer journey, personas)
- Willingness to participate in user research as support for Product Designer
- Knowledge of technological payment frameworks on iOS and Android devices
- Knowledge of material design Human Interface Guidelines
WHAT YOU GET BY JOINING BRAINLY
- We want to see you grow along with us – you will have 800$ per year for personal development, extra time for attending conferences and workshops, and unlimited access to an online learning platform (courses from Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, and many others!)
- Health is important, which is why at Brainly, we fully cover private health & dental care packages for you and your family and provide you with a sport card (Multisport Plus in Poland, Andjoy in Spain)
- You will also get an access to online individual psychological consultations with professionals in English & Polish via the Mental Health Helpline
- Flexible working hours – working requires communication, so we work within the European business hours, but we also know that life may be unpredictable, so if you need to jump out of work (doctor’s appointment, emergency, anything) – no problem!
- Your personal concierge AskHenry will support you in your daily duties, eg. planning your dream vacation
- We will provide you with all the necessary equipment & tools, including an additional budget for accessories which will make your remote setup even more comfortable.
- You can join internal communities and contribute to charity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, take part in great internal events or represent Brainly at conferences or meet-ups.
WHAT IS BRAINLY
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Brainly processes your personal data please click here.