Are you ready to be a part of the rapidly developing cloud-accelerating IT team? Yes? You should definitely read on!
The role you’ll play:
You will be responsible for end-user assistance around the Office 365 services family (Teams, outlook/exchange, SharePoint/one-drive, etc) and various other surrounding topics, enabling our employees to deliver using cutting-edge tools (software and hardware).
The team you’ll be a part of
The IT support team in LanguageWire is a part of a large LanguageWire family and a frontline internal IT services team dealing with daily new questions and challenges, playing core role in proper issues escalation and ultimate end-user experience on using internal LanguageWire services.The IT support Team collaborate with numerous other teams such as IT infrastructure, DevOps, Development Support, Engineering teams.
If you want to make a difference, make it with us by…
- Provide outstanding service communication to end-user
- Provide advisory and onboarding assistance with Office 365 applications use and best practices
- Solve issues with workstations, deal with replacements and automated software installation
- Identities management (users, groups, policies) in a hybrid cloud (Azure) environment
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- You ensure security requirements are followed on a daily basis
- Have high NPS scores based on your work with IT services
- Follow rapid adoption of new 365 cloud-based features and services
- Manage incoming questions and issues efficiently
Desired experience and competencies
What does it take to work for LanguageWire? What you’ll need to bring:
- Windows OS family – advanced troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory and/or Azure AD users and groups management experience
- Basic experience with 365 office suite (users, licenses, devices management)
- Core network knowledge (able to diagnose network-related issues from workstation perspective)
This will make you stand out:
- Teams or any VOIP system basic support experience is a high big plus
- Experience with automated software deployment products is a plus
- PowerShell basic knowledge is a plus
Your colleagues say you:
- Have an outstanding customer-service altitude
- Fluent English
- Systematic, dig-down to the root of the issue
- Self-organized, able to prioritize and have time-management skills
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers so people understand each other. Everywhere.
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable, and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customer's lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us—they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Working at LanguageWire — why we like it:
“Being surrounded by so many talented colleagues is one of the best things about working at LanguageWire. The working atmosphere is great, and being part of such a multicultural team represents an enriching and incredible opportunity for the development of my career”
(Anna, Operations Solutions Project Manager, Valencia)
“Why I love my job at LanguageWire? Three things: Team Spirit, Goals and Caring Leadership. It begins and ends with the team. I am motivated because I work with a great team of people who know how to work together, know each other, and thrive when working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We care about each other. As a leader, you need to embrace the whole team to make the team great and achieve set goals. LanguageWire takes pride in caring about it all.”
(Marianne, Customer Success Director, Aarhus)
What are the perks?
We don't stand still. We don’t look back; we drive forward!
Are you the next Wire in our community? Consider a career with LanguageWire, and let’s realize your potential together. These are some of the perks of becoming a Wire...
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, and Valencia
- 360 employees with great gender and cultural diversity
- A lot of responsibility and freedom
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries
- We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and get-together initiatives like online fitness classes, yoga, Christmas parties, etc. We have fun!
- 99 great colleagues in different business departments.
Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to develop, be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- Excellent location (20 min walk to the city center) in cool and modern offices
- Working in an international environment—more than 20 different nationalities
- Freshly ground coffee from the coffee machine and free fruit
Want to know more?
We can’t wait to meet you! So, why wait 'til tomorrow? Apply today!