FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Orange Bank Spain is looking for an IT Security Architect belonging to IT Security team working in defining the security infrastructure of the organization.
- Define the new security architecture components based on security requirements.
- Create and manage Cloud Security Architecture components.
- Maintain and supervise the key security processes.
- Deploy endpoint detection and prevention tools to thwart malicious hacks.
- Manage deployed components across multiple operating systems and hardware topologies.
- Manage security systems deployed in the organization.
- Implement comprehensive vulnerability management systems across all assets on-premises and in the cloud.
- Propose and evaluate new technologies and security products.
- Working closely with infrastructure teams to build solutions with security by design.
- Provide ongoing design guidance to the IT Development Team.
- Previous experience managing a Security event monitoring system.
- Experience in Red Team & Blue Team exercises.
- Capacity to perform source code analysis helped by SAST and DAST tools.
- Knowledge about Cryptography.
- Experience working in a security department, desirable in the Bank sector.
- Spring Boot 2, Kubernetes, Kafka, Docker, Maven and Git.
- Nice to have knowledge about Kong and PSD2.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or related field.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a distributed team environment and set own work direction to achieve team goals.
- 2-5 years experience designing and implementing solutions in the public cloud (AWS, Azure and Google).
- 2-5 years experience defining and supporting security processes and implementing security solutions.
- Experience designing the security architecture and the organizational approach required to manage the ongoing development and delivery of the architecture, helping organization to prepare business cases for investments. Experience with assessing architecture models to identify high level business goals that they must support, documenting limitations which prevent organizations from achieving goals, assessing their current ability to support businesses.
- Fluent English & Spanish both written and oral.
- Ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude, within the directions and confines of management and Bank policy.
- Ability to understand and capture business requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment adapted to a regulated organization.
- Concern about “doing-things-well”
OpenBank company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.