We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to be in charge of managing small to large projects and providing support to Sales and clients by planning, monitoring, implementing and controlling projects.
- Support sales with presales enquiries for large projects.
- Visit clients in order to understand the project requirements and support implementation.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify necessary resources.
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Guide and perform strategic analyses for projects.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities.
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate the selection of project services and products.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Travel, locally and globally, with Sales, partners and franchises.
- At least 3 years of project management experience.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must.
- Understanding of IT hardware (network setup, network hardware, PCs, Wi-Fi technology, cameras, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve problems as well as document all steps taken for resolution.
- Process oriented (planning, analysis, design, implementation and support).
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks during the dedicated time (multitasking skills).
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Comprehension of networking protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP Addressing, and VLANs.
- The ability to relay technical information and instruction to client representatives who possess varying ranges of technical knowledge and background.
- Ability to provide training to customers and communicate effectively.
- A young, dynamic and fun working environment.
- Growth opportunities in a revolutionary organization.
- Flexible schedule for work-life balance.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Free afternoons on Fridays.
- Free afternoons every day in July and August.
- Discounted gym access.
- Beer day once a month.
* All candidates will be evaluated independently of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age.