Cubyn is building the #1 e-commerce logistics network in Europe, disrupting the old-fashioned fulfilment industry thanks to its full-stack approach.
Leveraging its proprietary logistics networks (warehouses) and software, Cubyn fulfilment solution is a growth enabler for all e-commerce players, providing them with :
- Low prices : on average 30% cheaper than traditional players powered by cutting-edge operations and automation
- Best quality : fast and reliable deliveries worldwide thanks to their algorithms
- Unique experience : killer product with a one-stop-shop web platform to monitor everything, connected in 1 click
E-commerce leaders, both digital brands and marketplace merchants such as Chef Club, Fittrack, BackMarket and Rakuten, rely on Cubyn to ship millions of parcels.
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised (Fulfilment startup Cubyn raises €35M to expand across Europe | TechCrunch)
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 85+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in their warehouses
Operationnal Support team is in charge of improving the global IT of the whole Cubyn warehouse.
- Take charge of the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Provide support to our collaborators (laptops, access, tools)
- Review, Build and Manage our IT dailys operation on our Warehouses
- Monitor, Support and maintain our warehouse IT fleet
- Manage access to our tools and our cloud infrastructure
- Manage alert about our Cloud platform
- Track / Monitor Warehouse IT incident
- Participate to our IT & security roadmap
System & Network :
- Linux (Ubuntu / Debian)
- Raspberry PI
- Cisco Meraki
Cloud Provider :
- AWS / GCP for orchestrate our microservices
A passionate & dedicated technician who wants to be part of a fast growing startup !
- 2 years of experience in an IT technician or system administrator position
- Strong ability to works on Linux system
- Knowledge of a scripting language or automation tools (Bash, Perl , Python, Terraform, Ansible…)
- Good communication skills
- Like spreading knowledge around you
- Curious about IT world (cloud, tools, …)
- Good English (French is a plus)
- WeWork office access
- Work for Cubyn should be exciting ;) (disrupt logistic sector with automation + robotics)
50 - 200
Cubyn lets e-merchants fully outsource fulfillment and delivery logistics. By offering a top-notch logistics chain without constraints to our partners, we allow them to focus on their core business.
Our secret? We built the best proprietary technology to streamline the logistics process for merchants and to operate a fully integrated solution at a fraction of the industry-standard cost.
At Cubyn, we believe in ambition, impact, effort, disruptive thinking, teamwork and humility - and our team is our greatest asset!
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised
8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
85+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in our warehouses
Some of our clients: Rakuten, BackMarket, Fleux, Tealer and many more!