• As an IT Architect, you will define and implement the cloud applications for the company operations.
• As an IT Architect, you will define and implement the backend IT infrastructure of our product working side by side with the Software Architects
• As a Senior Devops Engineer you will define and implement the infrastructure, software and environments for running our automated SDLC including Test Automation and CI/CD.
• IT Architecture, DevOps and CI/CD questions will come to you and decisions will come from you.
• 5+ years as IT architect in LAMP and MEAN stacks.
• 3+ years as DevOps engineer.
• You have to be proficient and spontaneous when scripting in well-known scripting languages for DevOps.
• Proficiency in Ansible (preferably) or in other configuration management tools.
• Strong ability to analyze performance of applications, design and execute performance tests.
• You have to be our champion for IT infrastructure, DevOps, Test Automation and CI/CD.
• 5+ years of architecting and hands-on experience in:
• AWS o similar XaaS.
• Linux OS, CentOS, Red Hat or Debian.
• Apache y Apache Tomcat, Nginx or WildFly.
• 3+ years of experience architecting and implementing SDLC and CI/CD environments with:
• Atlassian Suite and Git.
• Selenium, Katalon, TestComplete or JUnit.
• Kubernetes, Swarm or Amazon ECS-EKS-Fargate
• Docker and Jenkins or Bamboo.
• Ansible, Puppet, Chef or SaltStack.
• Amazon Cloudwatch, New Relic or Splunk.
• Grade on Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent experience.
• Fluent English, spoken and written. You will be part of an international team.
• Innovation and disruptive spirit.
• Valid Visa to work in Spain.