Are you interested in leading IoT implementation strategies?
Then relayr is the right place for you!
At relayr, we are building the future of IoT. Our team of smart creatives combine software, hardware and big thinking to make other people’s powerpoint decks reality. But, all of this energy is useless without an architectural vision.
relayr is looking for Professional Services Solution Architect to join our fast growing delivery team in Berlin. You will be a part of an expanding, successful business that is having a major impact on the IoT market. You will work with some of the most exciting customers throughout Germany, Europe and the world to help them define and implement their IoT vision.
- Building customer-specific IoT architectures together with the relayr extended team
- Analyzing functionality, scalability and security of innovative IoT solutions
- Defining optimal ways of integration between relayr cloud- and gateway-based software products as well as third-party hardware and software
- Define and control technical project tasks for hardware and software development teams, including both relayr and subcontractor ones
- Create and execute implementation, migration and test plans
- Build lasting customer relationships and partnerships with IoT decision-makers across the industry
- Understanding of IoT with ability to explain different use cases and their benefits
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of network, security and cloud platform solutions and architecture design
- Proven experience developing and delivering effective technical presentations
- Basic knowledge of industrial technologies and protocols
- Ability to work with a variety of different technical teams as well as third parties
- You are self-sufficient with a high degree of autonomy and a passion for working in start-up environment
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- BSc in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
- Understanding of modern approaches to project management
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Open to travel 20% to 30% as needed
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: