Who are we?
Jobandtalent is the first Digital Staffing Agency. In other words, we are a workforce on-demand company that relies heavily on tech. We are revolutionizing the staffing world by using technology where there was only paperwork and we are having some exciting technical challenges along the way.
We integrate the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing employees, being the first in digitizing all the steps, introducing Artificial Intelligence solutions in multiple phases, obtaining faster and higher-quality service for our clients and great satisfaction and loyalty for our workers.
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 200 million euros per year.
Our Impact on Society
Our vision is to create long-term job security conditions for our workers while providing flexible solutions to our clients. We can do this by concatenating different short-term contracts and minimizing or completely removing–their unemployed time. We want to remove the need for finding a job ever again.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
- An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app
- A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics
- A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents
- A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll
- Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance
Mobile plays one of the key roles at Jobandtalent, being the way candidates sign their contracts, check their payrolls, ask for leaves or even check for new job opportunities. In fact, the worker experience is exclusive to the App!
That's why we have great challenges for the Mobile Team.
We are looking for a new passionate iOS Engineer to join the Jobandtalent Mobile team.
Your main responsibility will be to work on improving and adding new features to the iOS application, working closely with designers and product managers, as well as other engineers in the cross-functional teams to provide best-in-class mobile experiences.
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!
- Swift and Cocoa Touch knowledge
- Experience working on at least one commercial iOS app
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, testing, and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Commitment to build well-tested, performing and high-quality software and inspire your peers to follow you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities
- To seek and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community, both within Jobandtalent and externally
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Fluent in English
- B.S. or equivalent knowledge in Computer Science
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience with unidirectional data flow architectures like Redux or Flux
- Functional programming knowledge
- Exposure to Android or other languages and platforms
- Work in the city centre of Madrid, minutes away from the Real Madrid stadium (even if you are not a Real supporter the area is very cool)
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- Learn from some of the greatest Engineers, Designers & Product people in Spain
- Flat organization and collaborative environment
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product
- Transparent Equity package
- Discount on Health insurance
- A yearly budget for Conferences, Meetups or self-learning
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
- A shiny MacBookPro/Linux machine
- Flexible working hours and remote working