We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join the mobile team and support our endeavor. The mobile team is responsible for passively collecting sensor data, such as accelerometer data and location data, and delivering that data to our cloud-based machine learning. Our backend, mobile, and machine learning teams work very closely to deliver the highest quality. This requires individuals with strong software engineering skills that know how to collaborate.
- Improve the reliability and performance of our current data collection.
- Collaborate with the backend and machine learning teams to utilize new data sources.
- Integrate our product with large customers, including any necessary adjustments.
- Explore and evaluate new mobile technologies to improve digital healthcare.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience developing iOS (and watchOS) apps and frameworks
- Experience working with Core Location and Core Motion (and HealthKit)
- Experience writing and automating unit tests (and integration tests)
- Good knowledge of background execution modes on iOS (and watchOS)
- Good knowledge of multi-threaded and asynchronous code
- Strong object-oriented design and software architecture skills
- Experience with Git (and GitHub) using common workflows
- You can communicate fluently and effectively in English
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team with backgrounds in machine learning, software development, medicine and business. You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating, and inspiring environment. We offer a competitive salary and equity options. We do work that matters, join our journey!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!