We are looking for an iOS Developer to help us create the best possible product for teachers and empower them to engage their students with videos. If you are looking for a meaningful role on a small team you will feel at home with us.
You will have a front row seat in one fastest growing education companies, trusted by more than 50% of schools in the USA and by over 20 million teachers and students around the world. In the process, you will be challenged every day, constantly learning, your opinions will matter and you will become an even better engineer.
- You make all your technology decisions with the final user in mind
- You are almost as fluent in Objective-C and Swift as in your mother tongue
- You have proven experience shipping apps to the App Store
- You have proven experience debugging and monitoring live apps
- You love mastering technologies
- You're self-directed, with proven ability to manage goals and deadlines effectively
- You have an excellent ability to communicate your ideas, regardless of audience
- You help promote a fun, highly collaborative team culture.
- You have an excellent level of English
The following attributes, while not required, would be valuable to the team:
- You have experience in Android development
- Competitive salary and equity (30k to 45k depending on your experience)
- Great team of driven people with different skill sets
- Brand new Macbook Pro and double monitor setup
- Brand new office in Barcelona
- Possibility to travel to our offices in San Francisco (United States) from time to time.
- Team building events
We are a small team of very talented people distributed between San Francisco and Barcelona. We started over 3 years ago at ImagineK12, the first education incubator in the USA and now part of Y Combinator (where Airbnb and Dropbox were born). We are grateful for the support our teachers and investors give us every day.
We empower teachers to make any video their lesson with a combination of our simple video-editing tools and powerful analytics about their students' progress. Teachers can turn any video into an engaging and effective lesson with just a few clicks and then always know which students understand that lesson, who needs help, if there are any misconceptions about the material, etc. thanks to our automatically gathered insights about their students. We work towards a day where every teacher and student will be just a click away from an excellent online education. Together we are building a pool of the best video lessons for the classroom.