If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
We're looking for an iOS Engineer to be a part of our Tech team! If you love creating something great, enjoy challenges and want to be a part of a fast-growing, global company, this role is for you.
We’ve built a company where you can do impactful work surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture, and we’re always working to make it better. letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as technical expertise. If the opportunity below sounds exciting but you're not sure if you fit all the requirements, we'd still love to learn more about you.
What we have:
- Squad-based teams made up of backend engineers, mobile engineers, QA, Ops, product manager and engineering manager.
- A single repository conformed by multiple private frameworks.
- An entire codebase written in Swift.
- A data-driven development with several ABTests running simultaneously.
- A weekly release to the App Store.
- Provide high-quality code.
- Create great mobile UI experiences.
- Become a trustworthy team member.
- Show a positive and flexible attitude in your day-to-day work.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Knowledge of the iOS platform
- Working knowledge of the Swift language
- Very good programming standards
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Readiness to work in an Agile environment
- Willingness to be part of a multidisciplinary squad to plan and implement new features
- Eager to learn, discover and apply new paradigms to your daily work
- Experience with Git version control
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Generous benefits package.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Beautiful, recently renovated office close to the beach in Barcelona (with a spectacular rooftop terrace!).
- Career path with a training budget and a monthly “letgo:tech unconference” (OpenSpace) in the office.
- Robust relocation package.
- Physical therapy in Barcelona office.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Team building activities.
- Language and other courses.
- Sports: GymForLess, yoga classes in the office, basketball, futsal and volleyball teams.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.