We are looking for an iOS developer that can build and maintain the SDK we provide for tracking premium video streaming applications.
You will be part of the Plugins department; a development unit of three devs that has the mission of providing high quality and easy-to-integrate plugins and SDKs for a wide range of video players. You’ll work along the integration specialists, QA engineers, and development teams to achieve this goal.
This is going to be an interesting opportunity if you enjoy creating software for iOS with high autonomy to decide what to do, how to and to execute immediately. Nonetheless, this is not a job for the lone wolf; communication skills (in English) will be required as our customers -their developers- will sometimes request your assistance during integrations.
- Build compelling plugins for iOS and tvOS using Objective-C and Swift.
- Integrate with third-party technologies in the digital video ecosystem.
- Coordinate with customers and offer assistance to its developers during the integration process.
- Review crash logs and handled exception reports to harden existing application features.
- Setup unit tests for new and existing code. Run automated tests.
- Develop new features and maintain our own native mobile applications, for iOS.
- Required Experience
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in a start-up environment.
- Experience consuming and developing against web services using REST, JSON, XML is a must.
- Knowledge and experience with Cocoapods and/or Carthage.
- Written and spoken English (higher intermediate level or above).
- Nice-to-Have Skills and Experience
- Some experience on Android development
- Some experience with streaming video for iOS/ Android apps.
- Some experience building and maintaining frameworks.
- Automation tools such as Jenkins, Travis-CI or Bitbucket pipelines.
- Knowledge of Maven.
- Advanced knowledge of technologies like AVFramework and AVPlayer will be a huge plus.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!).We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!
About Nice People At Work