This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious student with strong skills as an iOS Developer to join our rapidly growing in-house development team at Ultralytics LLC, a U.S. based startup specialising in Machine Vision, Particle Physics, and Artificial Intelligence solutions. The position is initially an unpaid internship, with the possibility of full-time employment in the future for strongly performing students.
As part of our iOS team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing our new iOS apps from the ground up; adding new features from our product roadmap and constantly looking to improve its performance. We're looking for someone who thrives in a close-knit agile team, takes pride in their code and is truly passionate about technology.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Develop a highly scalable, bespoke native iOS app that integrates with Machine Learning code (written in Python, PyTorch and TensorFlow).
- Work with your fellow Developers, Head of Product and other team members to plan new features
- Iterate on the existing app's UI and functionality to improve the user experience
- Work to constantly improve the performance of the application
- Regularly write unit tests
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience developing for iOS
- Proficient with Swift 4, Objective-C and iOS frameworks
- Good knowledge of Apple's HIG, design patterns, coding and naming guidelines
- Experience with GitHub for version control
- Understanding of CocoaPods for dependency management
- Experience with Auto Layout and collaborating with designers
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Takes pride in writing clean and efficient code
- Always willing to learn new skills and explore emerging technology
- Constantly up to date with new technology and excited about bringing new ideas to the table