We’re looking for iOS Developers to participate in challenging projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? and have a meeting in Mordor? or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed to microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
Would be very cool:
- Experience developing iOS mobile apps (swift).
- Strong knowledge in software design patterns and clean code.
- SOLID knowledge in object oriented design.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Functional (Reactive) Programming
- Used to launch apps on Apple Store
- B2 - C1 English level
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.