Peak’s mission is to help the world spend their time better using tools and technique borrowed from education, neuroscience and gaming. We make products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile. Our app was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as leading example of mobile technology. 2017 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading Brain Training solution and expand into new verticals. You'll be joining our engineering team and be able to work on various opportunities.
- Own and build new features and games on the Peak iOS app.
- Build challenging algorithms and solve client performance issues.
- Use expert knowledge of the iOS platform to help guide design and engineering decisions.
- Improve unit testing and continuous integration processes.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience building consumer - facing web or mobile software.
- Fluency with Objective - C and Swift.
- Software architecture experience and database design experience.
- Strong OOP, good knowledge of pattern and anti-pattern design.
- Experience with Instruments, Unit and UI Automation testing, continuous integration & deployment.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- We set our hiring bar really high - you will be working with the best.
- The company is growing fast; you'll have a lot of opportunity to make a real impact on our app and our brand, and learn loads from day one!
- Competitive salary and loads of perks including healthy snacks all day long, gym membership, your choice of hardware and a fun and friendly working environment.