Become a key player in our team!
With plenty of ideas to innovate and make our products indispensable
to millions of sports fans around the world, we are looking for a
talented and passionate iOS Developer to contribute to the release the
first version of the Marcadores.com iOS app and its continuous
As iOS developer in the Visca Web mobile application team, you will have the objective to ensure that, once released, the Marcadores iOS app becomes one of the most popular football live score apps in our core markets. To achieve this, the iOS application must:
- Provide a great experience to our users (smooth flows and UI),
- Be super fast (optimized code quality dealing with huge amounts of data),
- Be scalable (strong framework able to handle millions of downloads),
- Be innovative (implementing the most recent iOS native features).
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
- 2+ year of building complex app for iOS using Swift.
- Passion for iOS best practices and design patterns.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
- Recent experience working with REST API.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
- Knowledge of GIT and GitFlow.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to discuss technical subjects with your colleagues in English.
- (bonus) Interest in sports.
- (bonus) Knowledge and experience working with real-time data (push).
- (bonus) Experience with UI testing.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment.
- The pride to work on a product that everyone may use.
- Free Coffee + Bi-weekly Team Lunches.
- Personal Development (conferences, katas, language training…).
- High-level Futbolin games.
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
- Tickets for FC Barcelona live football games.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays).
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
You would be joining a young (well, relatively, between 26 and 36 years old) and diverse (5 different nationalities, counting Catalan as one) dev team which is committed to producing clean, tested code.
We are all passionate about creating great experiences for our users and we find it absolutely indispensable to also have fun in the process. We champion a stimulating work environment where respect, initiative, synergy and exchange are valued.
If you are into personal development, you’ll be pleased to know that
we dedicate 2 Friday afternoons per month to practical workshops (aka
“katas“: http://www.viscaweb.com/meetings/) to get different teams to
interact with one another and broaden their horizon, that we enjoy
taking part in local events/talks, conferences and contribute to the
open source community on GitHub.
We understand that to make great apps, you need great tools. Our IDE are the latest stable versions of Xcode and AppCode. When debugging use sometimes Charles to hack the API. FauxPas provide us automatic code review. Talking about API, we also use Paw when we need to test it.
We love continuous integration and continuous deployment. We use BuddyBuild to take care of building and deploying. We also love GitHub, which we use with the GitHub flow, working with pull requests.
We collaborate in English with JIRA and Slack is our favorite tool for team and direct messaging along with the odd GIF.