Surprisingly simple mobile payments. That’s Payconiq.
We are here to connect those that want to make easy payments in shops, online or to friends. We are an independent company, funded and supported by banks. If you want to join the Payconiq team, you are in for a real challenge. Payconiq is out to redefine the way people pay. We want to become the most wanted payment connection in Europe and we are looking for you to help us with that.
In order to strengthen the team based in Amsterdam, we are looking for an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking iOS Developer. As an iOS Developer at Payconiq you will play a key role in the organization. You will be part of an agile mobile development team and work closely with product owners, backend developers and designers to develop new features for Payconiq’s native iOS application. This involves developing and implementing new technologies whilst also keeping a critical eye on the current landscape and not being afraid to propose new solutions. We encourage our people to always challenge the status quo and welcome any suggestion that will help us improve and make our services safer, faster and more efficient.
- Want to be part of an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science/engineering
- Enthusiastic about software development and always curious about new technologies
- Feel responsible and proud about the product that you are shipping
- Minimum of 5 years of professional development experience
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and Xcode
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Preferably have knowledge of mobile security and hardening
- Write high-quality software and use best practices
- Preferably have knowledge of other modern OO languages especially Java and ability to develop for Android
- Test-driven mindset and experience with functional testing frameworks
- Experience working with A/B testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
Did we just describe you? Then please apply now by sending your CV plus motivation letter to Global IT Recruiter Rob van Elburg (email@example.com).
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!