We are Privalia, the nº1 online fashion retailer in the countries where we operate. We are currently looking for talented Mobile Developers (iOS) to be part of our Mobile Team.
Our developers are responsible for analyze, design and develop phases of several new projects in our company, using advanced technologies and working on the latest mobile architecture in order to guarantee performance code quality and maintainability of our platform. We need to ensure the continuous delivery of products so we are always up to date with the market and our competitors.
Experience in Mobile development in Agile environments is a must.
- Accelerate the "continuous delivery" of products to always be up to date with the market.
- Work on the development of the application, making decisions in relation to implementation, providing expert knowledge, and team collaboration on coding standards and reviews.
- Work on a day-to-day basis with a software development life cycle to ensure that the delivery of the product is timely and that the product itself is of high quality.
- Use of Swift, Xcode & Objective C
- Mobile application architecture and design
- Experience publishing in Apple Store
- Experience integrating & managing 3rd party apps
- Writing and shipping quality, testable code
- Building stable user interfaces working with evolving APIs
- Application performance and tuning (memory, CPU, battery life)
- Experience with catching approaches
- Skilled on improving performance in high load apps
- Data oriented development skills (analytics, A/B testing, Unit Testing, etc.)
- Experience working with Subversion or GIT environments
- Proficient in Spanish & English languages
- Proactive and dynamic person, motivated to grow within technology team
- Person who bring new ideas and proposals to our team
- Self learning and investigation capacity
If you match the criteria just apply! The selected candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team.