At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. To run a website with 100M visits per month in over 50 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with more than 10 years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Want to know more about Trovit?
At Trovit you’ll find a creative team doing big things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We have created a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, that's why our autonomous tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new projects every few months. This means that at Trovit you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself to achieve ever-higher summits. Want to know more about the way we work?
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our mobile development team where you will be building and improving features, modules, tools and systems necessary to deliver a great experience to each user in every interaction.
For this role we think of someone who has been involved in high scale projects, figuring out ways to improve user experience through constant testing and iteration and who is used to making data-driven decisions.
What you will do:
- Design and build features, as well as evolutions, taking ownership of projects, from design to implementation
- Work closely with the Android team and Product Manager to ensure alignment with overall strategy and knowledge sharing
- Interact with other teams to make sure that all cases, possible bottlenecks and improvement opportunities are taken into account
- Ensure optimization of the apps to deliver a fast and reliable experience
- Stay on top of what is going on in the iOS world and bring new and updated methods, technologies and practices to the team and our apps
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience developing with the iOS SDK
- Proven working experience of shipping iOS applications
- Advanced knowledge of both Swift and Objective-C
- Beyond the main programming languages, we will expect you to show solid experience working with:
- Moya/Alamofire on iOS
- Design and execution of Unit & UI testing
- Design and execution of A/B tests
- Git with Gitflow
- Knowledge of Cocoapods and Fastlane will be a plus
- Advanced English will be a plus
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at Trovit is our culture and
an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges,
make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks, like:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!
Trovit will help you find the most interesting ads published in thousands of classifieds websites, saving you the time it would take you to surf all those pages. To make it even easier, you can set up your own personalized alerts for your searches and Trovit will alert you when there is a new ad that might interest you.
For classified sites (ie, real estate portals or job boards), Trovit is a great source of qualified traffic. Users see a snippet of your ad on Trovit and if they’re interested in it they are sent directly to the ad’s page on your website. Integrate your content in our search engine and you will start receiving qualified traffic in just a few hours.
Trovit is present in more than 40 countries.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!