iOS Developer in Barcelona or Remote
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder and Kazoom Casino, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team
As an online gaming company, our software is the heart of our business. We strive to create a safe, engaging and unparalleled player experience; we research, experiment and iterate. Our mission: to build a product and an organization that puts the experience first, delivering high-quality products our players love while enabling our people to be productive and creative without unnecessary disturbances.
As iOS Developer You Will:
- Develop innovative features on our iOS app, using Swift and Xcode.
- Write clean and scalable code that’s readable and well documented.
- Seamlessly integrate WebViews with native iOS functionality where necessary.
- Release your work to our users using our continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines on Jenkins.
- Communicate closely with product designers, product owners and backend engineers via our main communication channels; Github, Slack, Jira and Confluence.
- 4+ years of experience with iOS development.
- Successfully built apps for the App Store.
- Have deep and up-to-date knowledge of iOS design patterns and the core iOS frameworks.
- Experienced with frameworks such as RxSwift and SwiftUI.
- Experienced with Git.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby scripting is appreciated for supporting Fastlane as well as other scripts that form part of the release process.
- Proud of the code you write and understand the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way.
- Live within 2 +/- hours CET timezone.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization
Great minds don't think alike
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.
Casumo is the first online adventure-based casino. Our mission is to disrupt the industry by focusing on developing a new betting experience, using gamification and slick UI to provide an unparalleled user experience. We are quite unique in what we do and how we do it and we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness.
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual’s need and desire to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make impact. Our engineers collaborate as an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. We have active contributors to open source (Zipkin, Springboot, Axon framework); we care about knowledge sharing internally and externally, and we mean it. This is why we run internal Tech events and trainings - the latest being Axon - and encourage our staff to attend and/or speak to conferences. The sumos are making real impact by working on an unparalleled product. We explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team
What are we currently up to
- Development of new greenfield products using modern technologies
- Creating beautiful UI interactions driven by gestures
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive subsystems and microservices
- New integrations with various game suppliers and payment providers.
Our tech stack:
- Backend side:
Java Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ & Kafka) and Axon. Java frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate. Devops: Docker, Jenkins, AWS, cloud
- Frontend side:
KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, React Native, VueJS.
Check our current positions at casumo careers