Sharify is a growing start-up company developing a new Social Network that aims to connect cities through a Google Maps, live through the usage of real-time technology. We are a young, motivated and international team based in Barcelona.
The day to day of an iOS involves:
- Playing an active role on the decisions of our product.
- Collaborating with teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Developing new features following Clean Architecture and MVP.
- Discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Developing decentralised features to be consumed by our browser.
- More than 3 years of experience in mobile application and platform development.
- Experience with Swift
- Knowledge about general Software development patterns as well as SOLID principles and MVVM architecture.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Profounds knowledge of Cocoapods.
- Ideally familiar with Rx (RxSwift and RxCocoa)
- Experience in AutoLayout
- You are used to work with collaboration tools like GIT, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins.
- Having experience with unit testing and/or automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in API Rest.
- You like to work in a team.
- Advanced English level.
Good to have:
- Understands the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of WebSockets.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours (40h/week)
- Fun team-building activities
- Latest technologies